Saturday, October 11, 2008

swim for music that saves you when you're not so sure you'll survive

I haven't made a post since before Warped Tour. That was four months ago. So much time lost. Where shall we begin?

July- Warped in Tampa, was hectic, but lots of fun. Warped in Jacksonville, a lot less hectic and a lot more fun. We jumped in a pool. That's all I have to say about that. On the 30th I saw Good Charlotte again for the first time in 5 years. Hoooooooly shit. It was spec-freaking-tacular. I felt like I was 11 again, and it was great. On the 31st we left for Chicago, after lots of drama and stupid suff.

August- On the 1st we actually LANDED in Chicago, and I don't know if I've ever been more happy and completely overwhelmed about something in my entire life. On the 9th we saw Person L, Good Old War (who have turned out to be my new love), and Anthony Green (who will be my forever love) at Reggie's Rock Club. It was awesome. On the 10th we saw Danger Radio, Powerspacesuck, Ace Enders, and Cute is What We Aim For at the Metro. Danger Radio was the best of the night. On the 12th we saw Paramore at the Congress Theater. That show was great. No lie, not to mention they filmed the whole thing for the Final Riot dvd, so I'm going to have to look for myself when that thing hits the shelves. All in all, I loved it there. I'd go back at the drop of a hat. No questions asked. When we got back, I started school two days later.

September- Pretty uneventful month. On the 4th we saw the AG show for the 2nd time! It was better the second time around to be quite honest. I adore that man, AND GOOD OLD WAR. Seriously they are bommmmbbbbbb. Pretty much just went to school. I am getting close to promouncing my undying love for someone I have only spoken to for a good 3 seconds. But he's got a nice smile and a nice voice. So that's all I really need. The best thing that has happend this month were the release of two AWESOME albums. Shudder and The Glass Passenger are breathtaking.

October- The 3rd was TAI, WTK, CL, and HM in Orlando. Just a show. I love Tai though, so it was cool to see them at a real show and not Warped. The 4th was NFG, ADTR (boooo), FYS, ISHoH, and CIS. Best show of the year? We'll see. I loved all of it except ADTR's set. So lame.

The rest of this month is incredibly hectic! I have two papers to write for humanities, and a presentation to write for Spanish. Then there are about half a million shows.

12-Senses
16-ATL
17-JM
23-RA, ALK3, THRICE, THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM
24-TOKIO (8D)
31-COBRAWEEN/HGB
5-BAYYYYYYYYSIIIIDEEEEE