Wednesday, January 14, 2009

And so there's a change...

Today was Vik's birthday! Sweet sixteen. I honestly don't know why it's so ~sweet~ nothing great happened to me that year. So I'm making seventeen my year.

Sarah gave me the other half of my Christmas gift. It was a mix CD, and I listened to it the whole way home. Can I tell you just how perfect it is driving over the Buckman Bridge and listening to Difference by Acceptance?

Just being alone and going way over the speed limit and taking my eyes off the road to look at the city, and seeing the other bridges in the distance. It's so cold, so everything is clear and crisp. I love Jacksonville, I'm not even going to lie. Sure it's not the biggest and there aren't always things to do, but it's nice for me to call it home. I could live in Palm Coast or freaking Tallahassee. Orlando isn't far and neither is Tampa. There isn't THAT much reason to drive 7 hours to Miami, but if I really wanted to I could. Atlanta isn't far. I've got all I need at my fingertips. Great friends, family, and music.

I've spent my night watching Watchmen trailers, reading the Watchmen blog, and stalking other things related to the film. I'm going to buy Watching the Watchmen.This weekend maybe? Idk. For the rest of the night I think I'm going to read my Umbrella Academy comics, and maybe watch the first season to Metalocalypse. World Religions at 9:30 tomorrow, I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVE that class.

I'm feeling so good right now. (in case you couldn't tell.)

THIS CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY AND IT IS GLORIOUS: