Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sunshine- Matt Costa

Not going to see my chem, which....makes me extremely sad, and I can't think about it cause i'll cry all over the place. They REALLY don't realize i'm NEVER going to forgive them.

On the other hand. I'm going to see Panic(!) at the Disco two days in a row! \o/ With Sarah, and Vik, and mom. S'going to be aweeeeeeeeeeeeSOME.

Yesterday Danica and I hung out at her house, waited for Nathan, then went to Tijuana Flats, then Target. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.

Highlights:
My chimichanga at Tijuana
Trying on bathing suits!
Making fun of Danica's (small!) forehead
Chasing her around the store
Laughing at the apathetic worker
I never knew how scary ET really was...
Parking lots and candy
Tire swings!
Spray paint and sheds!
Singing Beatles songs
Sleepovers

Love my friends.

Next week is going to be awesome too! Wooh! \o/