Saturday, May 10, 2008

I Caught Fire- The Used

I hung out with Danica today...well....saturday! It was awesome, but my friends tend to be that way, so really, it's no surprise.

We watched something about Dubai, then played mario cart on N64, MY THUMB ALMOST FELL OFF I SWEAR. Then we went to Tijuana Flats, cause their chimichangas= delicious. Went home, played MOAR mario cart, got her brother, THEN PLAYED MORE GAMES. I love games you guys!

Chance's birthday was this week! Surprise parties are the best ever ever ever ever cause peoples faces are awesome. I felt bad cause I think Chance was really mad at me and Nathan because he thought we couldn't come, but we did. We went to Target and Nathan bought a box of 9 sour punch straws for like.....7 bucks. Went to Oakleaf and watched Nathan run around lol.

my life, it is great.

Slowly, Through a Vector- Say Anything